Who we are
Intelliserve is a comprehensive and in-depth training program for the responsible service of alcohol. As a former server of alcohol, bar manager, leader in the industry, adjunct college professor and director of culinary and hospitality management, I provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to understand your role as a server of alcohol and I provide a better understanding of liability and responsibility.
If you are an owner, operator or employee of an alcohol service establishment, you need to know the laws. More than just knowing the laws surrounding responsible service, you need to make “reasonable effort” to ensure your guests are safe and legal. In short, you need to understand what steps to take to ensure that your alcohol license is protected.
- Minimize property damage caused by intoxicated patrons
- Protect your bottom line by reducing penalties for alcohol violations.
- Legal Protection – In third-party liquor liability lawsuits, Intelliserve provides a “reasonable efforts defense.”
- Regulatory Compliance – Training satisfies the requirements in most states that regulate server training.
- Insurance Discounts – Many insurance companies provide discounts to establishments whose employees are certified.
- Enhanced Community Standing – Intelliserve leads the way in framing the debate about responsible alcohol service and clarifying the distinction between drinking and drunkenness.
with Cannabis laws and information. Laws are strict and definitive on the use of and sales of cannabis in a licensed establishment.